• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Movement

gagelax

Smash Apprentice
NNID
GageLax
3DS FC
4699-6577-1898
Hey Peach Players!

When it comes to Peach's movement, you probably think of her amazing Quick Float Release, but I was curious as to what more you guys do when it comes to Peach's movement in the neutral. Personally, I am a 3ds player so I can't really qfr, so what I use is a substitute, is I dash one way and when I dash the other way, I ground float, cancelling that little pivot crouch animation, and it actually gives me some momentum. I like to ground float and fast fall out of it and mix that up with some short hop float fast falls, and will throw in a dash or a bair and mix all of those things together. I was wondering what you guys do, and maybe I could incorporate some of your movement strategies into my own play, or we could all share and exchange ideas based on the topic of Peach's movement in the neutral.

Top Bottom