• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Move over Samus, Shiek, Wii Fit Trainer, Zero Suit Samus and Rosalina! There's a new Babe in town!

Do you find Palutena to be "sexy"?

• Yes! I loved when she did her boob close up and she was Twerking.

Votes: 3 60.0%
  • No! Samus is my waifu!

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I'm not attracted to females.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Wish I could Twerk as good as Lady Palutena.

• Didn't know the goddes of Light knew how to Twerk.

Votes: 1 20.0%
  • I want Mewtwo, Ridley and King k Rool!

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Wii Twerk Trainer

Smash Ace
NNID
Wiifitgaypride69
Looks like Palutena wins the new S** appeal award.

I mean just look at her!

That booty and dat boob close up!

She's so gorgeous! Those other females have nothing on her!

Burigu

Smash Ace
I hate Miley Cyrus and anything related to her so don't like this comparation or this tophic in general

Last edited:

Shog

Smash Ace
Proof for exactly what I meant about sexualization. Thanks for pointing out what I meant...

Burigu

Smash Ace
Proof for exactly what I meant about sexualization. Thanks for pointing out what I meant...
Good for you, I don't like this twerking bussiness but I dislike people like you that don't do anything but complaining, about anything so we must have females dressed in giant jackets with no visible femenity to make you happy or not be offended? you are not helping real women you know. It's ridiculous how people compare fictional characters to real people, somepeople have taken this "sexualization" thing to far and anything with heels or a dress o GOD forbid IT showing a LEG as a bad thing.
Plenty of women cosplay as videogame characters and if they don't have a problem with it why make it a problem and I REPEAT FICTIONAL CHARACTERS plus you are not convincing anyone so just let people be happy don't shove your ideas in other people's throats

Last edited:

Shog

Smash Ace
NIce attempt to hide your pervertness Burigu, 6/10 might fall for your lies if I'm drunk

Edit: About the fictional real talk: I go to a beach and see women in bikinis, that's not akward at all. It is akward(and the fault lies at characters like Palutena) then men swoon and masturbate about a fictional character.

Last edited:

Burigu

Smash Ace
NIce attempt to hide your pervertness Burigu, 6/10 might fall for your lies if I'm drunk
I am not hiding anything and I am not telling lies you clearly don't know anything about me, you are not helping real women you know but I guess it's easier to complain about a fictional characters on the internet than go to the streets and help REAL WOMEN, you lack of arguments or counter arguments to me only shows that you are clearly trolling so I will not take anything you have to say seriously. It is a shame you appear to actually have a argument sadly you are only trolling, but continue all you want the REAL WOMEN would applaud you for your efforts on a forum.

Keep reaching for the stars champ

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom