• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mouser for Brawl

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
All the way from Super Mario Bros. 2 comes the bomb-chucking Mouser!

Mario and the game faced against him the most times (in each of the multiple versions of the game), not to mention he was a regular in the Super Mario Bros. Super Show! For more info on him, see this Wikipedia article:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mouser

I think he'd be need. He's slowly been making a comeback over the years (he appeared in Mario Party Advance), and this is another good chance! Please comment.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Could work, but he'd have to get past Waluigi, Baby Bowser, Shadow Mario, Kamek, and Toad (as much as I hate to admit it.)
...I sincerely hope, for both your sake and mine that you mean the infant Bowser, and are not just confusing him with Bowser Jr.

...Because if you are...

:ouch:

Anyway, yeah, he does have some rough competition...

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
^^^I know people call them different but THERE THE SAME THING TO ME.
No, they're not.

Baby Bowser = Bowser as a Baby

Bowser Jr. = One of Bowser's sons

Nintendo screwed things up, you, by making the current Baby Bowser look too much like Bowser Jr.

Pit 42

Smash Lord
Mouser might be cool for a while, throwing bombs at people and such. Perhaps he's better suited for a mid-level boss? (of course, we all know that they'll be plenty of rumors saying that Mouser is a playable character if he is even in the game)

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
Mouser might be cool for a while, throwing bombs at people and such. Perhaps he's better suited for a mid-level boss? (of course, we all know that they'll be plenty of rumors saying that Mouser is a playable character if he is even in the game)
Mid-level boss... That would be just as good for me!

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
*BUMP*

I was thinking, Mouser would be similar to Bomberman, in a way. Who do you think has more of a chance getting in?

Johnknight1

Upward and Forward, Positive and Persistent
NNID
Johnknight1
3DS FC
3540-0575-1486
Could work, but he'd have to get past Waluigi, Baby Bowser, Shadow Mario, Kamek, and Toad (as much as I hate to admit it.)
^^^^, or the most famed boss from that game, Birdo. Simply put I don't think the boards is running out of ideas, it is just showing it's diversity in users, that is all!

Top Bottom