• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MotionEtc.pac files not working?

MechaWave

Smash Champion
KC:MM is not helping, maybe SWF will help me.

The only FitMotion that works is Lucas'. Keep in mind these are CUSTOM CHANGES I made in BrawlBox v0.65, not apart of a separate hack. (I'm trying to make new animations.)

MechaWave's Post on KC:MM said:
I've tried everything to get this to work. I've replaced the one in common4.pac and the one in his folder and still nothing works. I've used Riivolution and Gecko. Can someone PLEASE tell me why it's not working?

I have placed his file in Riivolution's /movesets/ folder, along with FitKirby.pac. I can confirm it DOES work since it reads the changes I have made to FitKirby.pac but not his new animation I created in FitKirbyMotionEtc, even if I DO use common4.pac.

It also seems to be happening with Samus' as well.

Kirby's FitMotion is 2892KB, though I'm uncertain if that's over its filesize limit. I'm certain that I did get an unfaulty file since it's from the Data Partition.

An unmodified KirbyFitMotionEtc is 2.73MB, while mine is 2.82MB. However I don't know this is over the limit. If it is how would I make it so my new animation would work?

However with Samus I removed a few frames from some moves, so logically the filesize should have went down. I also did make a new animation; nothing spectacular but it still doesn't work.

Top Bottom