• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

mother 4 chapter 2 (a view to the past)

livan

Smash Apprentice
Link to original post: [drupal=864]mother 4 chapter 2 (a view to the past)[/drupal]

pun, pun,wake up ...,wake up, (lucas move livan)
... finally , you need to eat remember you have a job now , lucas say , a ... what a hour is , livan say , a is the 7 o'clock , lucas say , ....a ..what!!! i need to change and eat!! , livan say , later livan change and eat ,and was out of the lucas house , ...is late.. im late ... , livan say , lucas i see you later ok , livan say
, a livan ..., lucas say ,what , livan say , you need a shoes in the right feet for walk don't you ? , lucas say , yeah but why you ask that ? ,
a well ...look down !lucas say , o ... how embarrassing , livan say , well... done ....and well i ....see you later ok, a ...ok , just one more thing you remember how to encounter the store again , lucas say , .....?....a nope .., livan say , well ...i will go... with you ...for you don't lost , lucas say , a ...ok , livan say , later went he finally are in the book store , livan you just need to know the categories so the man say how the categories and how are listed ,and for final reference just call me boko boss ok , o and you can rest in the 12pm for dinner or just rest or whatever you want but you have 2 hours and we close to the 4 pm , and livan work and rest time come , ok livan just return in the 2 o'clock , livan was going to lucas home for eat but they re appear again in tazmily ville , where is the youth than insist in cross of our plans , the survivors of the pig army question in the book store , i don't know what you are talking , say boko boss , we know that they re work here so where is he we want to punish him so where is he ,the survivors of the pig army , livan heard that and he, hey ...stop !!! i you want me in here leave my boss free , say livan , o livan you know this guys , you have a weird likes for friends , boko boss say ,... they are not my friends!!... they attack me in the beach and ...yesterday in the forest , livan say , o no fight here ok , boko boss say , i don't care the place we will punish you , the survivors pig army say , ...just ...follow me , livan say , lucas was playing with the draco went , o i found you , you re a friend of livan right? , say boko boss, yes , lucas say , he will be battle with some weird guys in the forest and he will be late for came back to his rest time so help him , boko boss say , lucas run for help livan and , ok you here is good for your punish and nobody can hear you went you die ,
the survivors of the pig army say , but livan heard , livan ...uff, lucas say , i ....found you...uff, lucas say , and the battle begin, livan see that lucas as no much energie and he remember the yesterday (i promise to protect him no matter what )and he learn the guard (guard a tech of high speed that shield a friends from attack expo the user to that attack )(works in all of the battle except if the user have low hp )and he uses for protect lucas from the attack and lucas attack him , later when they defeat the survivors of the pig army , uff ... are ...you..... alright ...!!!...uufff, livan say because he was tired , livan ...thank you !, say lucas , a...? for what ..., say livan , for ...protect me in the battle , lucas say , a well ....(he feel embarrassing ), livan say ,
well maybe i can, boko boss say went he go to the forest , leave you go home for now because you save me book store but don't cause any trouble ok , boko boss say , livan and lucas go for eat and boko boss close early because of the troubles that the survivors of the pig army cause , and later , a lucas ...sorry for worried you ... please forgive me ,livan say , livan ....a is ok but i worried for you because im your friend and you demo the same in the battle for receive the hits , lucas say , a ....lucas , livan go upstairs for think but he see a picture in so nearly of the bed and , huh...lucas and claus?,livan read, lucas was goto upstairs and , this kid is ... like lucas?......why ...,livan say , ......a well is .....because he is my twin brother , lucas say livan hear it and look a lucas , a...twin brother ? , say livan , yes he... was...,o he is here,... where is he,... i want to know it ? livan say but he see a lucas have a sad face , i say something bad?, livan say ,no...is just he sacrafice and i don't ...know...why ...he do it , lucas say and starts to cry when he talk about what happen with claus, o ...sorry ...lucas ...is my fault for ...be here... to think ...and for say to know it , don't feel bad lucas i know you are a good person , a good friend and he know it that so forgive me lucas i sorry!!!!..., livan say , is ...ok i understand you re curiosity but im feel sad for remember what happen , lucas say , well ...i will protect you and ...i will stay in your side because in honored to be your friend , livan say and give to lucas a hug , ...a livan ...., lucas say , a ..what happen lucas , livan say ,i need to air !!, lucas say, and livan free lucas , forgive me lucas... ,is....ooouuuufffff...ok yoo don't have bad feelings ,lucas say

(and with that exp livan know and understand more a lucas and he feel a little better )

Top Bottom