• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mother 3 Infos: Commercials and Theme Song

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'd prefer it if Lucas' song was the song at the very beggining of the game...It's faster and more upbeat

Zeela12

Smash Ace
I'd prefer it if Lucas' song was the song at the very beggining of the game...It's faster and more upbeat
It's probably going to be a combination of some popular song and then the theme, like the Onett song from SSBM, it's actually the "Field 1" Song from Mother 1 and then the Theme song in the middle.

FSLink

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FSLink
I hope the Pig Anthem song gets into the game somehow. And I imagine the Love Theme will be incorporated into one of the Mother 3 Remixes as well.

Brawlmatt202

Smash Champion
I really want Mother 3 to come to America...

I really hope that Lucas's inclusion in Brawl will help promote that!

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
This seems quite a bit unrelated to Lucas in brawl, and belongs in the generic videogame discussion thread. That said, I've watched quite a few of the Mother 3 vids before, and I'm curious to know if I can import this game and how? Help?

Luke Groundwalker

Smash Lord
The Love Theme is a beautiful song, but I doubt it's gonna be implemented into Brawl that much. There's so much other songs in Mother 3 that would fit perfectly into the mood of a Smash game. Although if there's a Love Theme (Smash Mix) then maybe it would turn out fine, but the thought of that is pretty silly.

Wait... There's already a Love Theme from Metal Gear Solid 4! ****, that'd be weird to hear two different songs with the same title.

MaximoSmasher

Smash Apprentice
Oh im hoping for a BIG battle music medley, like the Mother 3i Itunes tracks only longer and better.

If you got to my website here

www.8bitmaximo.com

there is some mother music i like uploaded as backround music (actually the whole site is mother 3 themed.)

Top Bottom