• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(mostlly) Free Seadras D/P

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
Well, I really wanted a dragonscale for one of my seadras and I thought the easiest way was to capture more seadras (that one of them would be holding a dragon scale). Well it didn't work and now I have 20 seadras =-). If you want one, I'd be willing to trade you a level 30-40 seadra for close to nothing. My friend code is 3608 7505 5467 . Reply if you are interested.

EDIT: I realized that you might reply and I would not be on smashboards. So you might have better luck via AIM. My screen name is ad0ptanemu. IM me if you are interested.

EDIT EDIT: Also, if anyone has a dragon scale, it'd be greatly appreciated.

3rd EDIT: I got my dragon scale!!! From the 28th seadra that I successfully caught! That means I have 27 seadra just waiting to be taken.

Inevitable

Smash Apprentice
You should just use a pokemon with Trick, or Theif on them, you don't have to battle them and waste your poke balls, just a thought.

EmuKiller

Smash Ace
EmuKiller?! More like... FREEmuKiller!!!!!!
You should just use a pokemon with Trick, or Theif on them, you don't have to battle them and waste your poke balls, just a thought.
yeah, I taught snatch to one of my sneasels only to find out that snatch isn't the right move. 25 net balls later I have my dragon scale, so I'm set.

@ WaterTails: Would you be able to be on AIM around 7-10pm EST?

Top Bottom