• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most underrated characters so far

Gatoray

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Gatoray
3DS FC
3024-5880-3045
Who do you think are the most underrated characters so far? The characters you never see being played online but you know have great potential. I want to study at least every appealing character before making a final decision on who I'm going to main, so I'm looking to you to shed some light on underrated characters.

Please try to explain why they're underrated as well.

elitex12

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Elite X
3DS FC
5429-8241-5452
I would say Megaman is pretty underrated. I heard a lot of people say he is only good "for fun." To which I completely disagree! He has some amazing power behind most of his attacks, not to mention his default Up-B (the Rush Coil) makes for some amazing recovery.

iVoltage

$5.99 Abuser
Zelda, shes pretty decent. Has a good projectile, teleport recovery that can actually kill which is cool. I dunno the exacts for why shes not that popular but shes good if you can keep your space. Her up close options are limited to neutral b, dash attack, smashes and jab.

Leyo

Smash Rookie
NNID
Leyolith
3DS FC
3136-6661-4301
I would say Megaman is pretty underrated. I heard a lot of people say he is only good "for fun." To which I completely disagree! He has some amazing power behind most of his attacks, not to mention his default Up-B (the Rush Coil) makes for some amazing recovery.
That and adding the C-Stick to him would give him an instant projectile.

Top Bottom