• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Plausible roster

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
I like it, quite a lot, actually, it's pretty similar to one I'd made a while ago -

I know mine is already wrong...just replace Mewtwo with Lucario and Claus with Ness, I guess. My dream roster will never be - oh well :(

RhymesWithEmpty

Smash Ace
Yeah, I'm not counting Mewtwo out completely, but as for Claus...I really doubt Mother will get 3 reps, sadly :( Curse you, Ness! <.< >.>;

Nightwonder

Smash Cadet
nice roster list you two, and RhymesWithEmpty don't count Mewtwo and Claus yet since it's not official till that major leak from japan comes.

P.S. that is the freakiest pic of Geno I've ever seen.

pcamtz

Smash Apprentice
I love it.

If only there could be 3 Mother reps, and Claus was there it would be perfect.:(

It is very good nonetheless.

DevilRyodo

Smash Cadet
It's plausible because it has all your favorites on it, lol. . . still in the denial stage I see. . .

TheDuplexDuo

Smash Journeyman
I love that roster! If only Geno didn't make it or made a UBER-AWESOME-MAKEUP-REDO then I find the best...and hopefully Falco will have his OWN move sety! >_<

Genodisk

Smash Apprentice
I like it, quite a lot, actually, it's pretty similar to one I'd made a while ago -

I know mine is already wrong...just replace Mewtwo with Lucario and Claus with Ness, I guess. My dream roster will never be - oh well :(
This roster is godly. Cept id trade krystal for wolf.

Top Bottom