• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most important thing to learn as Falco?

coldflame981991

Smash Rookie
Hey everyone, I'm fairly new to SSB and Falco. I've played SSB at my friends house as Young Link, but when I got it for my Wii, I decided I wanted to do someone else; Falco. I've already printed out the guide and watched video, but I want to know if you guys have any other advice, such as, what to learn first, etc.

InfiniteGXT

Smash Journeyman
Falcos most important strategies are
Pillaring: The ability to repetetively and effectively combo your opponent to rack up damage by hitting them up with either their UpTilt or Shine
SHFLLing: The ability to speedily attack your opponent with minimal lag time allowing for optimal performance
And SHL: the short hop laser which allows you to do long range damage to your opponent rapidly and consistently while canceling their movement

Smash Journeyman
Falcos most important strategies are
Pillaring: The ability to repetetively and effectively combo your opponent to rack up damage by hitting them up with either their UpTilt or Shine
SHFLLing: The ability to speedily attack your opponent with minimal lag time allowing for optimal performance
And SHL: the short hop laser which allows you to do long range damage to your opponent rapidly and consistently while canceling their movement
basically the key is learn to tech deveope your own combos as well as some commonly used ones as well.

learn his pros and cons well. his match ups with every character etc and your well on your way.

Top Bottom