• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Most Annoying/Idiotic person online...

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Definetly goes to "HATCHU". He kept whining about how I played "dirty". I asked how I play "dirty" he said "YOU USE GRABS, AND YOU CANT BEAT ANYONE WITHOUT EDGEGUARDING THEM".

So then, we played his terms, no grabbing, no guarding, I still rawked his ***.

lolz, idiots.

Your funniest person?

M3tr01D

Smash Lord
yeah karma is pretty funny.

HATCHU is just a rook, being a rook and being funny are two different things.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
I don't mean funny as in "HAHA good joke", I mean funny as in acting like an idiot. And I consider myself new, but I don't go calling people "dirty" when they are simply using a legitimate (and NECESSARY) strategy.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
Eh? We played? I don't recall. And you aren't gangster in the least.

Zantetsu

Smash Master
Tigerbombz is funny anywhere. And good luck to facing him. Hes top 20 or 10 on smash latter. Hell in tigerbombz words "I NUMBA 1 ON DA ****IN BOARD! YOU CANT STOP THIS!" XD

felix45

Smash Lord
annoying? there are a ton of people, but I'll just say that in general anyone that uses the john "this is laggy I cant play in lag" when there is no lag at all. That and people who make johns in general. Then next in line to the excuse makers are the **** talkers. I dont care really if you talk **** before hand, make yourself sound awesome and all this ******** crap, but when you lose you dont talk ****. its just annoying and stupid. that and it makes you look immature.

those 2 things often turn me off from playing ssb online a lot, I take random breaks for months because of those 2 things.

OF 'til I OD

More vibes, please.
3DS FC
3797-8618-3772
Switch FC
SW-4939-9118-0296
I already played Tiger, and I lost (not that I said I wouldn't).

He is good. I never said he wasn't.

StealthECartman

Smash Apprentice
Most idiotic/annoying person online? Oh boy, great topic...i think the award would have to go to " DaChamp ". IF you own this guy, apparantly you have no life/friends and you need to go out and get some Pu**y. However, if he somehow wins with his Fsmashing kirby, you just got served noob LLOL.

P.S. Tiger you're going strong atm, keep at it and you'll have this title!

P.S.S. WTF you used to be cool until you turned all fake ganster just because you cant keep your ego problem in check (notice you didnt start that attitude until you improved your game!)

Top Bottom