• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

More Control Options?

vegeta18

Smash Journeyman
im not sure if there is a section where we can request ideas and such that we wish could be added to the game. One thing i personally wish was added, was if they could add so that when you switch your C-stick to attack, it can do tilts like it does in smash 4. Also if you could hold your c-stick in order to charge a smash also a new feature they added in smash wii U.

Leafeon

Verdant Pokémon
im not sure if there is a section where we can request ideas and such that we wish could be added to the game. One thing i personally wish was added, was if they could add so that when you switch your C-stick to attack, it can do tilts like it does in smash 4.
You can already do that.
Also if you could hold your c-stick in order to charge a smash also a new feature they added in smash wii U.
unless this was an option, I would not want this.

Last edited:

InfinityCollision

Smash Lord
You can already do that.
Doesn't work for utilt/dtilt though.

My wishlist:

-c-smash adjusted to support diagonal jab/nair inputs akin to c-attack
-c-attack adjusted to fix the above issue, as well as the current inability to crouch dash with it
-custom buffer windows

vegeta18

Smash Journeyman
changing c stick to attack only does ftilt in forward direction, should work either way, and like mentioned above me it doesnt work for dtilt and utilt. wish i could go all 4 directions with right stick for tilts

Last edited:
Top Bottom