• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mooplet + crew's growing random video thread

Mooplet

Smash Journeyman
Hello, smashboards!

WALL OF TEXT INCOMING~

Gotta say, i haven't posted anything of value recently (...more like 3 years ago) but here we go:

Since I'm going to be uploading an obscene amount of videos (several per day?) of myself + crew playing brawl, I figured i might as well put all the links in here.

I know most threads are just... either single matches of a certain character or massive compendiums, but this is going to be here for people who want to see matches of mine or my two main crewmates.

I'll update this daily with more links, feel free to PM me or whatever.

Videos are listed by... earliest -> latest, top to bottom in list.

Mooplet (Lucas) vs. Steel Kangaroo (PT)

Mooplet (Falco) vs. Steel Kangaroo (Wario)

Mooplet (Lucas) vs. Steel Kangaroo (Olimar)

Mooplet (lucas) vs. Steel Kangaroo (Olimar) 2

Rigapeen (Diddy) vs. Rivig (Pit)

Mooplet (Ike) vs. Steel Kangaroo (Olimar) NEW!!!

Mooplet (Lucas) vs. Donkey Waffle (Marth) NEW!!!

Mooplet (Toon Link) vs. Steel Kangaroo (Pokemon Trainer) NEW!!!

Mooplet (Lucas) vs. Steel Kangaroo (Pokemon Trainer) NEW!!!

Now might be a good time to mention that ill be mirroring all of these videos embedded on our blog, at mooplet.com, where ill put a more in-depth commentary on matches.

I've now linked all of the videos to the blog, so that you can still watch on youtube but if you want to read about them then its right underneath the video. Also: some videos are grouped in one post, so if you are linked to a post and dont see the right video then scroll down a little and it will be embedded.

UPDATE: 3 NEW VIDEOS AGAIN!

Top Bottom