• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mooney combo

Shears

Smash Master
LOL

Who the **** are you?

Yuna, is that a yes or no?
im shears, just like my name says. this "mooney combo" has been done for a long time. theres actually a bunch of threads that explain this, youre not getting your name on it and its not a combo because any decent smasher can DI out of the tornado as well as your 3/4 uairs. seeing that youve only just started playing brawl and only just started using MK, read through these threads and watch some good MK vids instead of thinking youve invented something in your first week of brawl.

C@sH Mooney

Smash Master
lol

I don't check the brawl section. I prefer to stay away from idiots.

So I wouldn't know who did it before me, nor could I give two ****s, lol.

im shears, just like my name says. this "mooney combo" has been done for a long time. theres actually a bunch of threads that explain this, youre not getting your name on it and its not a combo because any decent smasher can DI out of the tornado as well as your 3/4 uairs. seeing that youve only just started playing brawl and only just started using MK, read through these threads and watch some good MK vids instead of thinking youve invented something in your first week of brawl.
:cry::cry::cry:

Shears, you can suck my **** if you'd like. If not, stop being a ***got and get off of the internet, because clearly you can't post worth ****.

I asked a question, and got 2 good responses. Two of them were ****ing pointless, being yours. I don't want my name involved with this combo. I put my name on the thread title, and I assumed nobody would cry about it, hence I assumed I would get a scrub free response.

Quez, thanks for the intelligent response.

R1ngo

Smash Journeyman
cash moony ur pretty effin rude for being a director, ur "combo " is nothing new tho, it works sometimes, most good players can get out of it quite easily.

Quez256

Smash Journeyman
lol

I don't check the brawl section. I prefer to stay away from idiots.

So I wouldn't know who did it before me, nor could I give two ****s, lol.

:cry::cry::cry:

Shears, you can suck my **** if you'd like. If not, stop being a ***got and get off of the internet, because clearly you can't post worth ****.

I asked a question, and got 2 good responses. Two of them were ****ing pointless, being yours. I don't want my name involved with this combo. I put my name on the thread title, and I assumed nobody would cry about it, hence I assumed I would get a scrub free response.

Quez, thanks for the intelligent response.
Meh, simple question, simple answer.

Top Bottom