• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Montana Thread

Fortress

Smash Master
Hey, Kalispell has no idea how we'll do lol. But we're practicing hardcore each day. Where are you at, again?

Fortress

Smash Master
Then it's up to you to bring it back. We somehow created a scene in Kalispell, I'm sure you can get the G. Falls scene going. Just get one friend over, get them hardcore into the game, then get one of THEIR friends over, and then one of THEIRS...

All it took to get our guys into it was to show them a few pro-games and The Smash Brothers.

FriendGuy

Smash Cadet
Dude that would be AMAZING and I would be forever grateful. When is the next tournament you are going to? I'll pitch in for gas, hotel and food too.
Some help with that would be epic. As for housing, I'm sure one of the boozemen guys will house us. We may get the floor, but I'd rather not spend more than I have to. Let's get something planned! Also, join the Montana Smash group at least, and maybe the others so you can keep up with what's going on.

Tony_

Smash Ace
Some help with that would be epic. As for housing, I'm sure one of the boozemen guys will house us. We may get the floor, but I'd rather not spend more than I have to. Let's get something planned! Also, join the Montana Smash group at least, and maybe the others so you can keep up with what's going on.
I'm in Montana Smash, I just lurk a lot on Facebook unless you directly message me lol.

Fortress

Smash Master
lol nice. Kalispell is strictly Smash, ourselves, but we're going to be entering in a mix of Melee and PM, some of us doubles and singles, some of us just singles.

Jackpot

Smash Rookie
Hey guys! I'm moving to Bozeman from SoCal for college in less than a month, but I'm barely familiar with the city and I know literally nobody in Montana lol. It would be super sick to meet some smashers! I mostly play melee but I like to compete in PM too, when I can. If anyone knows anyone around the MSU campus (or anywhere in the area really) that would be willing to play often, I would love to talk to you haha. My favorite characters are Ganon/Link in melee and Charizard/Falcon in pm. I look forward to meeting all of you!

Thanks in advance!! :D

Fortress

Smash Master
Click on this link to go to the official Montana Smash facebook page.

Get networking with us there, and you'll be connected with the regulars of the stage. Missoula, Kalispell, Bozeman, and Billings all communicate through there. Sfs Awe and his crew actually throw events pretty regularly in Bozeman, as far as I'm aware. The next big All-State Seasonal event for the Fall is actually being hosted in Bozeman.

benefluence

Smash Rookie
Yeah, the FB page is generally the best place to keep up to date.

Hivemind (the MSU Lan party group) is running an eSports event next week that includes Melee and PM (plus other fighting games, Starcraft II, League of Legends, and Counterstrike: GO), but it sounds like you're not going to be here until closer to the start of classes.

There's also an MSU smash bros. student organization that serves as a convenient way to organize the Bozeman scene. Last year we had weekly meetups and a few tournaments. I assume the meetups will resume with the school year, and I'm hoping we can get a monthly going, too.

The Fall seasonal isn't scheduled yet, but I'm guessing it'll be in October.

Welcome to Bozeman, look forward to smashing with you!

Fortress

Smash Master
Great Falls, I'm fairly certain there are some other Smash players there. We might have ran into each other at Scuffle just recently. I was the dude outside of the ballroom pushing Under Night in Birth on passersby.

Top Bottom