• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Monster Battle!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpha n00b

Smash Ace
Basicly, i post 2 monsters, and you decide which ones would win in a fight!

first matchup:

vs.

Kraid is one tough customer, his skin is compleatly resistant to all known attacks, and the only way he can be killed is by destroying his spinal cord when his mouth is open. His attacks are unusual, but dangerous, he can fire out three spikes from his large belly with enough force to lodge into (and somtimes through) solid walls, he also uses his claws as boomerangs which are quite irritating to the foe.

-Kraid weighs over 110 tons and is more than 65 feet tall.

Godzilla has reigned for more than 50 years, and is rightfully named "king of monsters"
rarely ever losing a fight. Like Kraid, he is highly resistant to damage and has incredible stammina, he has brute strength and relies on hand-to-hand combat as his primary defence, when the situation gets dire, he lets loose with his atomic breath, causing massive damage, and often turning the tables for the fight.

-Godzilla is 164 feet tall and weighs 20,000 metric tons.

You know who they are, but do you think you know who would win?

Rx-

A.K.A. Disafter
I think that since Godzilla weighs almost 200 times what Kraid weighs, plus he has atomic breath, plus Kraid's attacks would be at most pin-pricks to Godzilla, plus Godzilla is immortal and Kraid loses to Samus: Gojira is the clear victor.

I await your next matchup, good sir.

Jammer

Smash Lord
That's silly. Petey can still see. In Mario Sunshine, Petey can fly. Petey will just attack Kong like the airplanes did. We all know who won that fight.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
First off, I would like to say: CHRONOS MAGNUM, HOW DARE YOU USE THE SAME AVATAR AS ME! ONLY PLASMAWISP HAS THAT RIGHT! lol I'm kidding (as long as you change it now XD).

On a more related note, Mewtoo would be able to hold him off for a little while, but eventually he would get a "Sheild break" like in ssbm. Then ridley would probably eat him.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom