• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Monk In Top 32 Out Of 90 Now About To Start

-Sensei-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Sensei544
Monk, you did amazing. I was hoping to make it to the final bracket cause I didn't get to play you at all that day except for the doubles friendly. I ended up losing that match to the Zelda on Norfair (you saw it). Even though I lost, that match was fun as hell and the crowd loved it. I got eliminated by Deadweight, a R.O.B. player who luckily played Angry Lobster right before me, so he knew what to do against a Mario. That tourney was fun though. That set between you and Polmex that I watched on live stream was the most epic set of the tourney.

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
monks set versus polmex was **** sexy, no lie.

Are both of you guys goin to the next gigs by chance? I'd love to get some matches in with both of you. I'd also like some matches with Sensei. I honestly haven't gotten to see what the other mario players in fl have until now, and i'm **** impressed.

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
How did you place, Monk?
Double post cause I skipped alot of posts lol

Brackets were rigged hard against Tampa....

Round 1... I had to fight Polmex...who I teamed with

Round 1 Losers... I had to fight RedHalberd who is probably the best player in Tampa

all of Tampa either got knocked into Losers/Out by Tampa/Afro,Seibrik,Chops

@Lobster Edit: A while back Polmex and I tried to tell you I was good lol...But you know...Tampa lol

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Double post cause I skipped alot of posts lol

Brackets were rigged hard against Tampa....

Round 1... I had to fight Polmex...who I teamed with

Round 1 Losers... I had to fight RedHalberd who is probably the best player in Tampa

all of Tampa either got knocked into Losers/Out by Tampa/Afro,Seibrik,Chops

@Lobster Edit: A while back Polmex and I tried to tell you I was good lol...But you know...Tampa lol
lol, I never said I didn't believe you! Like I said before, to have someone like Afro talk you up, I knew you had to be the real deal

HeroMystic

Legacy of the Mario
NNID
HeroineYaoki
3DS FC
2191-8960-7738
I couldn't make it to the tourney because I had no ride (Mix wasn't able to go). I didn't see any matches yet, but I'm sure you rocked the house, Monk.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Why are there so many Mario players in Florida? Lol I just now noticed that.

skyace89

Smash Journeyman
is there any chance the vids will be up on youtube i would love to see you and polmex face off in particular...

Monk/Honkey/Banana

Smash Champion
is there any chance the vids will be up on youtube i would love to see you and polmex face off in particular...
The match between Polmex and I was sadly not recorded

OH SNAP!

What did you plaaaaace?

Smooth Criminal
Lol....Full results aren't up......and when they are up they'll be in the gigs thread...so yeah....

Top Bottom