• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Momentum Glitch in 1.0.4?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bonk!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IPAVGSSB
3DS FC
2638-1531-9991
So I haven't had the chance to update to 1.0.4 yet, but I'm very curious to know if any changes have been made to Wario regarding his momentum "glitch", the one where he is knocked back and then can completely change his momentum by holding up. Has it been taken away or is it still here and if so what does this entail for Wario in future against the various other nerfed/buffed characters?

Last edited:

Ultimastrike

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Ultimastrike
3DS FC
0473-8335-5555
Wectoring is OFFICIALLY BANNED BY NINTENDO. This means we need to use the Bike to recover to the stage and also use our Corkscrew.

Bonk!

Smash Journeyman
NNID
IPAVGSSB
3DS FC
2638-1531-9991
Wectoring is OFFICIALLY BANNED BY NINTENDO. This means we need to use the Bike to recover to the stage and also use our Corkscrew.
Nothing is banned until consulting D1

Doctor Destructo

Smash Journeyman
All Vectoring was removed in the 1.0.4 balance patch in favor of the old DI system, so yes, Wario can no longer break the laws of physics at his leisure.

The plus side is, they additionally tweaked the W-Man's grab-release behavior so that the few free hits that still worked off of it on him no longer do the trick. I'd say it's a solid break even.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom