• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mole- Mole Mania? A forgotten masterpiece by Miyomoto

Status
Not open for further replies.

continuityOfficer

Smash Champion

~Mole~​
This mole is a character from the game Mole Mania for the original GameBoy. It was made by Miyomoto and seems to have been completely forgotten, to the point where he isn't even in games like Captain Rainbow (a game for forgotten Nintendo franchises) or Smash Brother for Wii U and 3DS (a game where prince Sable is an assit trophy). The game is a puzzle game where your wife and kids where kidnapped and you are tasked in getting them back. You can burrow underground and move these big black ball/cabbages in various ways. note that you can play the game (Its lots of fun!) here.

In my eye's, this guy would make a really fun silly character that just about no one would get. I imagine he would be able to burrow underground and use his big black balls as large slow moving projectiles.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom