• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mods Hate Me?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
no sticky on the finder? wth...

does anyone remember who got runner up for SWF "Jack of All Trades" 2 years ago >_>

seriously im quite certain i stopped spamming the boards around a year and a half ago anywho.. give a guy a break

Good Day Sirs.

Bailey

Smash Hero
no sticky on the finder? wth...

does anyone remember who got runner up for SWF "Jack of All Trades" 2 years ago >_>

seriously im quite certain i stopped spamming the boards around a year and a half ago anywho.. give a guy a break

Good Day Sirs.
CHOZEN!!!!!

I totally thought you died.

I miss you.

MM Jiggs ditto

k I am done.

theGreatDekuTree

Smash Journeyman
you sure are cocky man, you wasted a thread acting like your some celebrity and preachin that "everyone hates me"
come on, no one else was going to say it, i dont know why people accept this cockiness...
not just you, if i tried i could list 30+ people who act like smash celebritys...

bah, you dudes.

Ch0zen0ne

Smash Lord
you sure are cocky man, you wasted a thread acting like your some celebrity and preachin that "everyone hates me"
come on, no one else was going to say it, i dont know why people accept this cockiness...
not just you, if i tried i could list 30+ people who act like smash celebritys...

bah, you dudes.
You are clearly a squanderous fool.. You what... joined in late 2007? and you come in here acting like you know something >_> son i and all those other "smash celebritys" f***ing helped invent this game and if anything you should worship my **** post saying.. ****... Chozen is fuxing w/ amazing... but clearly you cant even do that right. MM me son. Ill be glad to take your money. Also.. on that note... Chozen+Silly Threads=Fuxing w/ Joking >_> L2Post

Good Day Sir.

postscript- RPK is sexy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom