• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Modding Wii menu screen to show PM logo instead of Brawn

OldmanKarp

Smash Cadet
Sorry title should say Brawl not Brawn.

So you know how when you start the wii, on the main menu, in the square in the top left corner you see a picture for whichever game is in your wii (the picture that you click on with the wiimote to the start the game). Is there a way to mod PM so that when you boot up, it shows a picture of the PM logo instead of Brawl? I'm thinking it may require more complex modding of the game files or the wii itself, but maybe there is a way to do it by editing the PM folder I'm not sure.

Last edited:

Narpas_sword

Afaik that doesnt come from the SD card, and last i checked cant be changed with the SD card.
I havent been able to change it using USB loaders either. Seems to be part of the disc image itself.

OldmanKarp

Smash Cadet
Yeah someone told me you can use USB loader and change the system icon file but I guess if it doesn't work then it doesn't work.

Top Bottom