• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MMGSing videos: the advanced or "form zero" shield breaking metamindgame

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
Link to original post: [drupal=1048]MMGSing videos: the advanced or "form zero" shield breaking metamindgame[/drupal]

the first one is an alternate form of pelikenises "shield breaking" metamindgame this one takes place in form zero rather than the auditory forms of mmgsing. also as you can see this metamindgame succeeds in a pacifist manner I.E. the opponent thinks he will safely grab the ledge but the simple task of shielding inside of them pushes them of the edge and to their eminent SD'ing doom and becuase you have the power to kill them at zero percent with out attacking they have successfully been metamindgamed and they CANT win even if u have 1 stock to 98, becuase they lost one from the shield game, a successful form zero metamindgame is always an automatic win, unless of course... you are fighting a fellow form zero master such as I,scott,or the master himself pelikinesis then u may have been metamindgamed by attemping to metamindgame them in which case the first one to leave the form zero state has just lost the battle

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w5kQTC0Yo3U&feature=channel_page

Pelikinesis

Smash Journeyman
You are now the MMGS Video Chronicler. Because everyone else is too lazy to make videos.

If you (and hopefully other people) make enough, you can start a thread in the Brawl video section.

Scott!

Smash Lord
That was awesome. I assume the reversed screen numbers and such are all part of the mindgame, of course. If I had video means, I would want to record something, but even if I could, I don't know if this can be topped. It was pretty amazing. The fact that it was Falcon only makes it that much more unbeatable.

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
That was awesome. I assume the reversed screen numbers and such are all part of the mindgame, of course. If I had video means, I would want to record something, but even if I could, I don't know if this can be topped. It was pretty amazing. The fact that it was Falcon only makes it that much more unbeatable.
well scott as a fellow master you should know that everything i do is a metamindgame

why even this simple post here metamindgamed sum1

Top Bottom