• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MMGSing: practiceing in all forms of competition

☆_Mutha-Foxin GangstaKirby_☆

Banned via Warnings
waiting for mars to hurry up with that **** blunt
Link to original post: [drupal=1096]MMGSing: practiceing in all forms of competition[/drupal]

recently in my gym class we have been playing badminton. so i thot to myself... how would metamindgames affect badminton on the meta level. so i have dedicated myself to winning purely by using metamindgames. i won the class tourney and ive NEVER even been top 5 before. my constant shouts of MINDGAMES and repetitive rushing towards my teammates side wen he is served to and my fake out swings resulting in awkwardly angled shots gained us victory.

when playing basketball on sundays i also resort to MMGSing it hasnt been as successful as in badminton -due to the fact that i had MMGSed my teammates- but its made my 1 on 1 game godly even i dont know where i/theball will go next all that matters is that my opponent SD's

off topic: MORE MMGSING VIDS COMING SOON!!

Top Bottom