• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"MK8 leak" roster ideas

Status
Not open for further replies.

fill

20EggsEggs
Alright, so there's the MK8 leak that has the roster listed at 48 with 4 cuts. I'm not saying that its legit, I just feel this would be cool to see peoples ideas of what the roster would like. So post up your made up rosters.

heres the link to the MK8 post:http://www.mariokartwii.com/f105/inside-drift-133682-13.html#post5989946

and the leaker has 10k posts with a gold member account

Last edited:

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
Sounds kinda accurate to be honest.

By that statesmen we have reached the halfway point...and if true, I wonder which 4 fan bases will be in tears.

DaDavid

Just Another Sword User
NNID
DaDavidEffect
Switch FC
SW-7381-1262-2246
48 is about what i'm expecting. 4 cuts though...

Snake, and the three people seem to think are going with him? Ike, Wolf, Lucas? That's actually kinda worst case for me, I'd much rather have Jiggs, Falco, and Meta Knight go with Snake.

fill

20EggsEggs
48 is about what i'm expecting. 4 cuts though...

Snake, and the three people seem to think are going with him? Ike, Wolf, Lucas? That's actually kinda worst case for me, I'd much rather have Jiggs, Falco, and Meta Knight go with Snake.[/quote
i think jiggs and MK are staying, but i do agree with falco. i love playing spacies in melee, but when they added wolf i think having the good guy and bad guy that falco is more of a clone and is just a extra star fox character.

patar4097

Smash Rookie
Hopefully we do end up with this many. As for characters out, I think we can all agree Snake is most likely gone. Also, I think Wolf and Ike will also not return, although Wolf's return is more likely. And with no Mother characters confirmed, I think Lucas is unfortunately going to be somebody who could be cut. Pokémon trainer might be cut, or at least made much different as well.

fill

20EggsEggs
Hopefully we do end up with this many. As for characters out, I think we can all agree Snake is most likely gone. Also, I think Wolf and Ike will also not return, although Wolf's return is more likely. And with no Mother characters confirmed, I think Lucas is unfortunately going to be somebody who could be cut. Pokémon trainer might be cut, or at least made much different as well.
welcome and glad your first post was on my first thread :)

PlayerXIII

Smash Journeyman
NNID
ShailsPT
3DS FC
3652-1682-9410
Couldn't Pokémon Trainer count as 3 cuts? If so, I'd bet on PT and Snake for the 4 cuts - PT to free up space and Snake because he is a third-party.

patar4097

Smash Rookie
Well, if Pokémon trainer counts as three, then good. :3 I would think with his mega evolution, Charizard has a good chance of coming back, but maybe they won't want to fill up the roster with as many Pokémon this time around.

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
Ugh, this sucked. Doing this exercise proved to me that I would much rather keep all Brawl characters then load up on new comers. I love Lucas, but he's gone.... I chose to cut Falco over Wolf because I feel Wolf adds more to the Roster then Falco. I also got rid of Snake and Ike. I added Porky, Chrom, and Krystal because I didn't think it made sense to lower the over all number of reps in a franchise. I thought I had added Mii, but I guess I didn't.....ah well, don't really want a playable mii anyway.

MK8 Leak.png

Shroob

Sup?
Ugh, this sucked. Doing this exercise proved to me that I would much rather keep all Brawl characters then load up on new comers. I love Lucas, but he's gone.... I chose to cut Falco over Wolf because I feel Wolf adds more to the Roster then Falco. I also got rid of Snake and Ike. I added Porky, Chrom, and Krystal because I didn't think it made sense to lower the over all number of reps in a franchise. I thought I had added Mii, but I guess I didn't.....ah well, don't really want a playable mii anyway.

View attachment 9688
...Why would you add Porkey over Lucas?

Spazzy_D

Smash Hero
NNID
Spazzy_D
3DS FC
1590-4700-7117
...Why would you add Porkey over Lucas?
I wouldn't. I just felt that if there were 4 cuts Lucas is likely, and I didn't want to leave Mother at one rep. I also don't think Krystal should get in over Falco.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom