• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

mk combo vid preview

D

Deleted member

hello!ive been working on a metaknight combo/moves vid and i had made a preview for it but i put it in the mk threads without even thinking about this section hahaha!

so ill just put the link to the thread instead of making two threads to discuss it.so if you have anything to say just post it in the other thread for me =0
if you bump, or do post here accidentally its not a problem at all =D

hopefully ill have the vid complete soon.ive been in and out of the hospital but its still coming along nicely =)

heres the thread:
http://smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=155794

Corigames

Smash Hero
this is one of the better combo videos I've seen. Although, with metaknight, the combo started at the character select screen.

Here's how it goes:
Ready......... GO!
*PRESS BUTTONS*
Combo
???
Profit

Oh well.

D

Deleted member

this is one of the better combo videos I've seen. Although, with metaknight, the combo started at the character select screen.

Here's how it goes:
Ready......... GO!
*PRESS BUTTONS*
Combo
???
Profit

Oh well.
i dont know if thats a compliment or not hahaha j/k!
but thanks anyway =D

zarkawi

Smash Cadet
heh i love the dimesional cape edgeguarding, i'm gonna need to learn how to do that better. great vid man.

D

Deleted member

yea i got some new stuff so the finished product will look really good =D

Corigames

Smash Hero
It's "you're" not "your" in this case.

I try to be funny when I can. Some people don't get it. Sometimes it comes out angry or inappropriate. Even so, I never take back what I say. That's how I roll. So... you suck.

Top Bottom