• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MK and Pit

middie23

Smash Cadet
MK and Pit team, what do u think? meta for fast attacks and damage and pit for slower but still fast attacks, and more powerful KO power

SilverKnight

Smash Cadet
I'd say, too similar.
When teaming, I think its best that the characters are diverse in their playstyle. That way you cover your weaknesses, and are able to overwhelm the opponents with varied attack patterns.

Pit+ Meta may work going on what Gimpyfish said (Metaknight being so-so with aerial combat) however, Pit dosn't strike me as a heavy hitter o make up for Meta's lack of a strong smash move. I think a better combo would be a power character + Meta.

Sure 2x the flight and speed is good, but if the opponent stcks around the whole matchyou'll end up losing. They'll be KOing you at lower %s while you just rake up to % to around 130%-150% to land a KO.

I'm sure it could work, and more information would aid the ability to judge how well they would team... but based on the demo collective data I'd have to say it isn't as viable as other combnations would be.

The sky isn't bigenough for Pit. It would cramp Metas style XD.

Lgndknight

Smash Ace
Gah! Pit! Noo!!! Pit doesn't really work at all right now.. but that's not saying he can't. Pit has no more Ko'ing ability than Metaknight as far as we know. 2 posts? bold topic...

middie23

Smash Cadet
actually, watching some of the videos on youtube, pit's smash attacks are stronger than MK's

xXx_KidIcarus_xXx

Smash Apprentice
that only sounds like THE BEST TEAM EVER!!! those two would be unstoppable, i am gonna be maining Pit Feb 10th, and MK will be my back-up :)

QuickBlade

Smash Cadet
I think a MK and snake team would be cool. They're both pretty fast, MK could go in front with his sword and snake could attack from a distance.

kobefox2485

Smash Apprentice
NNID
alfredo24pr
I want to use both metaknight and pit, but I hope that they are both really good. Metaknight should be like an improved kirby with a sword and pit would be like an improved faster roy. I hope :p

Top Bottom