• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Mississauga] Selling prized controller with A++ mint stick

Elzevir

Smash Cadet
Back in 2012/2013 I had sold a ton of replacement sticks to forum users (that I salvaged from Lodgenet hotel controllers) but I kept my funtastic Watermelon controller and Hori Pad Mini.

The watermelon controller never saw much use so the stick is absolutely pristine and has a very smooth glide. It's smooth unlike any stick I have ever used. It doesn't feel grindy when you move it. I bought it back in 2007 and applied tamiya ceramic grease to it. I've sold the Hori, my N64 and games now it's time to find a good home for the controller. If anyone is going to appreciate the condition it will be competitive smashers.

$40 Canadian , shipping not included, locally selling on Kijiji https://www.kijiji.ca/v-view-details.html?adId=1253143955&requestSource=b

Top Bottom