• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

mission : improbable

Status
Not open for further replies.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
mike, give me back my jacket!!! I'm getting annoyed here, as i have not been able to reach Mike G for the past week or 2. if you guys can, spam this guy with 9027386984638346 phone calls and whatnot to get my jacket back. thank you, that is all.

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
lol it was u who left ur jacket with me in the first place. You are free to pick it up whenever you want. my phone is broken.

done.

GA Peach

Smash Lord
lol it was u who left ur jacket with me in the first place. You are free to pick it up whenever you want. my phone is broken.

done.
...it's not like i left it there on purpose. and, since you live oh so close to me, i kind of need to organize a time to meet up with you so i can get it. this is difficult with your phone broken. arrangements?

Mike G

███████████████ 100%
BRoomer
phone fixed(hoorah!) but yeah, you have amashboards and if u were really desperate, myspace.

no johns.

just call tho, I miss you baby <3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom