• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Missing SSBM artworks.

MamaLuigi64

Smash Rookie
Hey!

I just remembered something from 2001...
The official japanese Nintendo website was updated with a new SSBM character announcement each week before the game release.
Each time a new character was announced, the character was added to the group artwork found on this page: https://www.nintendo.co.jp/n01/n64/software/nus_p_nalj/smash/flash/index.html
In other words, multiple variations of this picture were made, but only one still exist on the internet.
I remember seeing Mewtwo and Mr. Game & Watch added to this picture only a few days before the japanese game's release.
I tried to go back to this link to september/october 2001 using the Internet Wayback Machine, but it does not seem to go this far.

Anyone remember this?
Anyone did a backup of these pictures or know how to find these?

Thanks!

MamaLuigi64

Smash Rookie
No, I'm looking for the version without unlockable characters.
It existed back in 2001, but it seems like it disappeared from the Internet since.

Top Bottom