• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Minor Galaxia Darkness glitch (hopefully not old)

NeedsFoodBadly

Smash Rookie
Well, I just noticed in training mode that when you use Meta Knight's final smash on the Ice Climbers (both or just Nana), for the remainder of nana's stock all visual effects done to or by her seem to remain at a slowed down pace. Basically, just attack after the move and you'll see that swipes and flashes last longer, etc.

It doesn't affect gameplay at all, and I'm honestly just posting because I haven't seen this mentioned before and I get that warm fuzzy feeling when I feel like I've discovered something. But yea, it's like the developers forgot to restore Nana's effects to normal after the move. WAY TO GO.

:O first post

Entropy

Smash Cadet
Not really much anyone can do about it though :p

I guess Nintendo will release a patch that you have to download to play online...

I wonder though: will it be downloaded and saved onto your Wii itself, or onto the disc?

Top Bottom