• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mini-Smashfest! Mission Hills.

Rob_West

Smash Journeyman
This was posted in the 818 thread, but not everyone may have seen it. So here it is.

I will be holding a Smashfest later today. The earliest people can show up is 1pm. Festizzio is pretty set on coming, Nes may come by if he catches the bus. I would like around 10-15 people. I'd really prefer if people told me they were coming so it won't be a surprise at the door.

I only have 2 TV's and one is incredibly laggy. Only one Wii as well. So any TV's and cube with the game would be greatly appreciated.

It's kinda last minute, I know. But i've been busy with stuff recently. So just lemme know.

Address:
14325 San Jose Street
Mission Hills, CA, 91345

Yellow Mini Cooper in the driveway, can't miss it.

Rob_West

Smash Journeyman
Awww man...u finally tell us =P...
Its an hour away...Anyone from around me coming ^.^...Ill pay gas >.>
Sorry dude. I passed out last night hard. Basically anything posted last night in the 818 thread was actually posted by my buddy Tofu.

festizzio

Smash Champion
Ok I'm going but I can't bring a tv, can only bring a cube and smash. The tv was my mom's and she said no. :(

Rob_West

Smash Journeyman
Alright. Bring that cube anyway. If I have to, i'll drag the other TV from the room. That's gonna be annoying. Oh wells.

killer tofu

Smash Lord
Festizzio should totally go pick up mikeHAZE. And then stay till after 9 which is when i'll probly be making my entrance.

Rob_West

Smash Journeyman
Alright, that's cool.

Forgot to mention, but if you need to ask me anything you can call my cell. (818) 425-0469

Top Bottom