• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mine Question

KeO C.

Smash Rookie
I have been playing with snake for a good time, but one thing still bugs me(not that much). Is there any variables or reasons why the mine would explode without anything to set it off? I thought it had a set time after you plant it but sometimes out of nowhere it blows up when nothing is going on around it. Just wondering if there is some kind of system to it or if i'm crazy.

Shakur22

Smash Rookie
I have the same thing happen. i will plant a mine and it will blow up a few seconds later fr no reason

KeO C.

Smash Rookie
finally went and timed it and so far it comes to about 25sec for both instant and fully charged. It would have made sense for it to last longer when fully charged.

Fique

Smash Rookie
There is an unfixed bug that causes mines that are planted in the center of the main platform to detonate when you pull a grenade. Is this what has been happening to you?

Top Bottom