• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mine Glitch

PinkPwnageFrenzy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinkPwnageFrenzy
I haven't seen anything like this on SWF.
I was beaten by two days. v_v

However, we can still discuss this over on the Dedede side of things.

If you try to inhale Snake's Dsmash, it'll explode. If you keep inhaling it, it'll continue to explode.

If someone gets hit by it, it'll do the same amount of damage as a mine, but not as much knockback. Also, it ends the explosions.

I think it's a good mindgame tool against Snake, and it would be good for doubles matches if you had a Snake on your team.

If kirby also inhales it, the explosion looks different. Kirby has to have the Dedede hat on though.

If you use it on a moving platform (like Smashville's) the mine will stay in the same spot and explode.

It's good for disarming mines.

If you use it on the edge of a stage, it's a pretty good edgeguard as well.

Practical? Not really. Fun? Of course.

Tell me if you try it out and whatnot.

I have a vid that is uploading on Youtube of it in action.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cLIQRnhL_94

Tyr_03

Smash Champion
They have a thread about it on the snake forum including a video. Not new or useful but very entertaining.

PinkPwnageFrenzy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
PinkPwnageFrenzy
The best situation I could think of is in team games, and just for messing around. In 1v1's though, if it's too close for you to throw a waddle dee, you can just inhale to deactivate it.

Shiken

Smash Journeyman
its alright, but in 1v1's snake's usually too busy spamming side B so it usually get canceled out real quick.

Top Bottom