• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mindgames Thread

Potet

Smash Rookie
I thought we should have a thread to share mindgames of all sorts; essential, situational, etc.
I havent seen a mind games thread before so lets get some content flowing!:)

Last edited:

RedmanSSBM

Improving My Process
Mindgames are very situation dependent. Starting a "mindgames" thread with no specific situation or context go off of doesn't usually make for a good thread.

Maybe if you could provide a mindgame situation that you could be thinking of with Ganon, then by all means, go ahead and share it! :)

Potet

Smash Rookie
Mindgames are very situation dependent. Starting a "mindgames" thread with no specific situation or context go off of doesn't usually make for a good thread.

Maybe if you could provide a mindgame situation that you could be thinking of with Ganon, then by all means, go ahead and share it! :)
I was thinking individuals would bring up certain situations and mindgames they use, for example a ganon main I know will sometimes charge an upsmash in neutral and then jab directly after it when a player tries to punish it.

A mindgame I use sometimes is sticky walking out of a waveland away and then dash attacking out of the sticky walk, it catches a lot of people off guard

Maybe these aren't exactly mindgames? More like tricks or mixups? Sorry I'm relatively new to smash (I joined around the time sm4sh came out) and am just trying to get involved with the community more.

Last edited:
Top Bottom