• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Millrose games

mood4food77

Smash Hero
who watched the millrose games last night..come on, i was there, but they don't show high school stuff on tv (***) but anyways, we now have a 39 year old women the fastest hurdler in teh world

Rici

I think I just red myself
BRoomer
NNID
Riciardos
And you are telling us this because...?

mood4food77

Smash Hero
track **** unite

my school's girls 4x400 relay got second, i wsa just wondering who else was there, the got like 4 flat (4:00.28)

Xsyven

And how!
BRoomer
There was a Track and Field thread not so long ago. You should check it out. It got pretty big. o_o"

mood4food77

Smash Hero
it died out, and this one was supposed to be towards people who watched millrose games..i'll change the title...

EDIT: for some reason, i can't change it, if a mod could change it to millrose games, that would be nice

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
When you click edit, click "Go advanced" in order to get to the title.

Virgilijus

Nonnulli Laskowski praestant
BRoomer
I was incredibly surprised Gail won the hurdles, especially beating out Joanna Hayes. I mean, the woman is almost forty and she had a child last year. Some one nominate her for an award of some sort.

I only really got to see the end, but I did see a former grad (Aries Meritt) win the men's hurdles. Although I must say I met him around campus once and he was quite the jerk to me.

Top Bottom