• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miller's D3 Videos

Badjuju

Smash Apprentice
Not bad. I personally thought you could have used more ftilts. I loved the edgeguarding at 2:26 in the second vid =). I can't get enough of a giant smiling flying penguin that wields a mechanical hammer.

thx

Smash Ace
mediocre at best i think ness mad more mistakes making you look a lil better you messed up on the wall chainthrow as well

Koop_88

Smash Journeyman
Your aerial game is pretty good, but you need to incorporate alot more shbairs into your playstyle, as its one of his best moves. Your ground game needs practise. I don't think I saw a single tilt. D3's up tilt at low %'s is combo at its finest, and his f-tilt is a must if you wanna get awesome at spacing.

That aside, I think you have some good ground work for D3 improvement there. Try and test yourself more against better opponents. :)

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Your air game needs much more work. Use more bairs especially. Mix it up on your edgegame too It seemed all you did was upair after falling off, and bairing the edge. Jump up and throw a waddle dee or somethin. Don't be shy. Just use your foot to space and work from there. You ground game was rather...sad. sorry, but you barely used tilts and your spacing was way off. Also, use the chaingrab. It helps.

Edit: omg dude, just leave this forum. please.

Miller

Smash Lord
Your air game needs much more work. Use more bairs especially. Mix it up on your edgegame too It seemed all you did was upair after falling off, and bairing the edge. Jump up and throw a waddle dee or somethin. Don't be shy. Just use your foot to space and work from there. You ground game was rather...sad. sorry, but you barely used tilts and your spacing was way off. Also, use the chaingrab. It helps.

Edit: omg dude, just leave this forum. please.
Where you just telling me to leave the forum... It was my second day playing him, and Im glad you told me what I should improve, and Im grateful for that, but you dont have to be a prick about it.

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
Where you just telling me to leave the forum... It was my second day playing him, and Im glad you told me what I should improve, and Im grateful for that, but you dont have to be a prick about it.
I'm so sorry. I'm not a nasty person. I'm just bothered when people start new threads after...playing a character for just two days.(...) You still have a lot to learn. Have you been visiting these threads for a while now? I'm sorry if you have, but it seems like you haven't and it seems that you haven't been reading some of the threads in this section for long enough to learn some of the basics. Ex.-you barely used bairs, ever. I'm guessing that you haven't read the threads for very long b/c, from your videos,(which are nice to see) you didn't try to space using ftilt, you didn't approach with bair at all, and (next is a biggie) you didn't attempt to chaingrab the ness.

This is all speculation on my part though. And I'm sorry for that.:(

Miller

Smash Lord
The reason I posted the videos was to get better, not for someone to come in a flame me. And it seems that you havent even been on these boards for 2 months, you really dont have a right to tell somebody to get off these boards

Coney

Smash Master
Dashgrabbing is fine if the opponent is playing a primarily ground game. He wasn't, and it's NESS. He was jumping all over the place and giving you full license to knock the snot out of him, but if you dashgrab like that, Ness'll bair the hell out of you--and you're big enough to be knocked into a combo.

Ness has great aerial priority, sure, but bairs will poke away at anything. Don't try to recover with only uairs and bairs--I personally use fairs. They come from under the stage and the sweep is wide enough to knock out whoever's on top to a position behind you, leading to more WOPs.

As has been said, more ftilts couldn't hurt.

If he were smarter, he would've PK Fire'd more. Would've gotten you right between the eyes a couple times.

You've definitely got a foundation, but it's shaky. Just polish your game if you're looking at a serious Dedede :O

DanGR

BRoomer
BRoomer
The reason I posted the videos was to get better, not for someone to come in a flame me. And it seems that you havent even been on these boards for 2 months, you really dont have a right to tell somebody to get off these boards
I've been to this board several times within the last few months to learn new techniques for using DDD. I practice them, and as soon as I feel comfortable with my playstyle, I'll post videos for people the better players to critique. I said I'm sorry. get a grip.

Miller

Smash Lord
I've been to this board several times within the last few months to learn new techniques for using DDD. I practice them, and as soon as I feel comfortable with my playstyle, I'll post videos for people the better players to critique. I said I'm sorry. get a grip.
I thought the previous sorry was a sarcastic remark, but im sorry aswell for flipping out there

And to everyone else
Thank you for your help, I appreciate it.

FlashGearz

Smash Apprentice
Use moar f tilts after down throws. They can usually combo into waddle dee throws. I think you used uairs too much. I hardly ever use it, only in some some rare juggling moments. Use forward and back airs mainly. back throw too, some of those times you could have back thrown, back aired, and forced him to PK thunder, when you could have gimped it easily.

Also What are the songs used in the videos?

Top Bottom