• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Miiverse Daily Pic Thread: 2nd Edition (Updated 9/19)

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

We'll get nothing!
The hype does seem to be slowing down. We need more Little Mac. Being compared to Mario's height.
Ever since Yoshi wasn't revealed this thread has been mostly dead, compared to other times. The hype will probably come back once we get a vet reveal, Yoshi or otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:

Yonder

Smashboard's 1st Sole Survivor
NNID
Skullicide
3DS FC
4055-4053-1813
I predict Ganondorf. Only to balance him out, he'll become so strong all his attacks will OHKO anyone. But they will all be as slow as his up tilt in slo mo brawl. That'll balance him good.

BugDoctor

Smash Apprentice
If we don't get a character reveal sometime soon, I'd be under the impression that maybe the Big N will show a new full Smash Bros. trailer with a few veterans shown. It's been a good while since we've gotten just a general Smash trailer, rather than a specific character-focused one.

Just a thought.

UberMadman

Smash Lord
NNID
Psychotic_Forces
I'm hoping we get a character sometime this week, or else March will be the first character-less month, iirc.

Hokori

Great King of Evil
I think I'll be alright with no character reveal this month because I feel as though we'll have a pretty strong April. I'm at least hoping that we get some nice info this week though.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
So let's see, being a child of SoCal for me it'll be around midnight when it's up.

Got time to burn....to the webs!

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
Yes, Chris Baker, that's a good idea. I am preparing myself with a water-based lubricant. The water is made of tears. :troll:

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
I'm preparing for a week of disappointment.
Jus as long as it doesn't culminate into a transformation to a state of madness that results in you blocking everyone we cool.

We all are eagerly awaiting this, but don't let dissapointment in news force you to learn Selfdestruct.

IsmaR

Super Moderator
Super Moderator
BRoomer
Ooromine IV, the second planet from the sun FS-176
NNID
Super_Sand_Lezbo
3DS FC
3179-6068-0031
Switch FC
SW-7639-0141-7804
What you guys label "disappointment" I consider delicious. If this month lets out with nothing else "major," it will be just scrumptious.

Shooting for getting the obligatory Pyrosphere pic out of the way early this week.

Something I wanted to ask you gues. Has anyone noticed that the last few characters we've gotten have all been incredibly early (I know Diddy and Dedede were very early) Makes me think that if we don't get the update early we aren't getting a character.

Arcadenik

Smash Legend
NNID
Arcadenik
I just hope Sakurai is gentle tonight... I know how he likes it rough.... but it really hurts so bad.

Banjodorf

Dynamic Duo
NNID
bluefalcon27
3DS FC
2105-8715-5493
Is it me, or have the reveals been getting later and later in the day?

For a while he was posting them (mostly) between 1:30 and 2:30 EST, but lately it's been much later than that.

Starbound

Worlds Apart, But Still Together.
Something I wanted to ask you gues. Has anyone noticed that the last few characters we've gotten have all been incredibly early (I know Diddy and Dedede were very early) Makes me think that if we don't get the update early we aren't getting a character.
And if it's two hours late, it isn't worth our time.

(Case and point: Tomadachi Collection and... I think Peanut Gun was late too)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom