• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Might have found a new desync AT

Gandolftheman

Smash Rookie
I found that you can actually desync Luma into performing a dash attack while Rosalina grabs.
the input for this is dash -> dash attack -> quickly press shield.
Sorry for potato quality.
(oh, and sorry if this has been discovered before.)

Gandolftheman

Smash Rookie
I also found that you can Pivot Grab while Luma attacks behind Rosalina. Really hard to do though.

EDIT:
As you can see, multiple failed attempts.

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 269706

Can't watch the second video, says its private.

Hacky

Smash Cadet
NNID
SN_Hacky
3DS FC
4513-4712-4723
Switch FC
2414 6996 3456
I dont know if you found out or not but boost grabbing is cancelling your dash into a longer grab.
To clarify, a true boost grab is done by cancelling the dash with a dash attack but throwing out the grab in the first frame of the attack (Brawl tech, idk if its still 1 frame) before the dash attack animation actually occurs. Without that, it is simply a dash grab. Pretty easily done if your x or y is set to grab you can roll your thumb to do it or if you dont have that, use the c stick and L/R/Z

Jackson

Smash Lord
To clarify, a true boost grab is done by cancelling the dash with a dash attack but throwing out the grab in the first frame of the attack (Brawl tech, idk if its still 1 frame) before the dash attack animation actually occurs. Without that, it is simply a dash grab. Pretty easily done if your x or y is set to grab you can roll your thumb to do it or if you dont have that, use the c stick and L/R/Z
Yeah, I've always used Cstick and Z.

Hacky

Smash Cadet
NNID
SN_Hacky
3DS FC
4513-4712-4723
Switch FC
2414 6996 3456
Yeah, I've always used Cstick and Z.
Ive since changed my controls from Brawl and my R is grab and I just hit/hold A into R. Its not seeming to be quite as reliable, but that may just be me not having the timing down as well as I used to.

Top Bottom