• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midnight release

Codeman23

Smash Rookie
When we know the date do you think you will be waiting in line for the game and playing it all night like I will? Let me know

Swamp Sensei

Today is always the most enjoyable day!
BRoomer
NNID
Swampasaur
3DS FC
4141-2776-0914
Switch FC
SW-6476-1588-8392
I'm sure some people will do that.

Not most of us though. We prefer sleep.

lordvaati

Smash Master
Switch FC
SW-4918-2392-4599
I will most likely be at the local Gamestop or Wal-Mart for the tourneys.

FlareHabanero

Banned via Warnings
In a nutshell, I'm going to Gamestop at midnight, beat the crap out of the mobs, take the game, shove money down the cashier's throat, run away to my house, and play it to death until the console explodes.

Of course knowing my luck, it won't be that simple. But on the bright side, Gamestop is very close where I live so there won't be any traveling problems.

Orngeblu

Smash Ace
3DS FC
0104-1846-4809
In a nutshell, I'm going to Gamestop at midnight, beat the crap out of the mobs, take the game, shove money down the cashier's throat, run away to my house, and play it to death until the console explodes.

Of course knowing my luck, it won't be that simple. But on the bright side, Gamestop is very close where I live so there won't be any traveling problems.
SO HARDCORE!! :smirk:

But yeah, I'm gonna buy it at launch and gonna have a total nerdgasm when I put it in! ;-; Then gonna play online to see how the online is sooooo amazing! >:I

VictoryIsMudkipz

Smash Journeyman
Since there isn't alot of "big lines" for major releases around where I live, I might get it at Midnight, like I did for Brawl, which I didn't have to wait long for

Wario Bros.

Smash Obsessed
NNID
WarioBrose
3DS FC
0903-2806-9000
Switch FC
SW-8539-3655-2004
Oh, I would LOVE to do a midnight release for both Wii U & 3DS games. So far I've only done one midnight launch (Marvel vs. Capcom 3: Fate of Two Worlds) and I WAS planning to do a midnight release for the Wii U but my local GameStop didn't say they were doing midnight launch until the last minute. I'm really hoping that won't happen again for Smash U & 3D.

Top Bottom