• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midland/Odessa melee,brawl,PM

SirRedfern

Smash Rookie
I'm here in the Odessa area I play PM and Melee not much Brawl . Looking to start a good steady community of smashers !

AlBundy

Smash Rookie
NNID
albundyfp
Glad to see someone actually replied! Most things are handled on the facebook page. If you could bring a set-up to the next weekly that would be great! Other games are held at the weekly as well.

SirRedfern

Smash Rookie
Alright ! Is there any way I can contact any of y'all from a social media or email for some details ?

AlBundy

Smash Rookie
NNID
albundyfp
You can join the facebook group (link in the first post) and talk to either Terry Tyron or Cole Johnson, they are the ones you would want to talk to to get more info, although I don't know if Cole plays smash. I have yet to go to a weekly (they started May 31st).
Here's the location: 312 E 46th St Odessa TX. They are every Saturday at 6:00, unless something comes up.

Emerytails24

Smash Rookie
Just joining here, anybody into ultimate gatherings? Need a few friends to practicing training with. Ness main here

Top Bottom