• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Middle Earth Brawlers ASSEMBLE!

k-sin

Smash Cadet
So far I know a fare few brawlers around New Zealand but most are separated in cities across the country. So playing the same friends can lead to very little variation in playing styles. So while I know about 5 brawlers in Hamiltronz and a couple in Orcland and Welli, I think it's time we all spoke up and got some sort of community going on down here.

Iliketrucks

Smash Rookie
Might be a bit late. But I'm from Auckland and my friend and I are looking for some other smashers to play with. We mainly play melee, but we can migrate to brawl if we really have to..

FraanTicK

Smash Rookie
Might be a bit late. But I'm from Auckland and my friend and I are looking for some other smashers to play with. We mainly play melee, but we can migrate to brawl if we really have to

i live in Auckland too but i only play melee

massi4h

Smash Rookie
Melee player here in Auckland. I've been dying to play non bots for once. Gotta get Sambo or DZ to set something up.

I will also play anyone who is willing to do SSB64 :p

Top Bottom