• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Michigan - Planet X Game Center Presents Super smash Brother's tournament 6/21

KaoruPhoenix

Smash Rookie
Hello Everyone out there on the smash boards.

My name is Lauren, and I am an employee at Planet X Game Center in Southfield, Michigan. Coming up in June we are hosting another Super Smash Brothers Brawl tournament here at Planet X Game Center. We have an 80 inch projection system hooked up to a Nintendo Wii, and another system that is set up to run with a Nintendo Wii.

The game format is a 2v2. You bring your own teammate to the tournament, and the price is 15 dollars per person (24 dollars per team).

Prizes are as follows:

First place receives 60% of the pot
Second place receives 40& of the pot
Third place receives either Free entry into the next tournament or a free hour each at Planet X Game Center

If you have any questsion, Please private message me, Or go to our website:
http://www.planetxgamecenter.com

Or, If you have any additional questions, please email me at: kenshinthunder@yahoo.com

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
It's doubles only? And 15+15=30, so where's $6 of our entry going?

Mr. Rogu

Smash Ace
ok thanks for the false info. we got there at 3 and the tourney already started so we didnt get to play. we sat there for 3 hours til doubles cuz we couldnt get a ride home. and the final round took like a half hour, wat was it, best 7 out of 10??? horrible.

Top Bottom