• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo

Status
Not open for further replies.

victinivcreate1

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Wiiu4ssb4
3DS FC
3007-8585-6950
Link to original post: [drupal=4875]Mewtwo[/drupal]

I like Mewtwo. He is the best pokemon in the WORLD!!!

D

Deleted member

Mewtwo deserved to be in Melee and deserves to return to SSB4. Definitely would love to see him in and I have a good feeling about it. Currently voting him every day in Top Roster Candidates v2.

:phone:

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
How is this piece of **** not closed?

Anyway, in case you haven't realized Mewtwo is kind of F Tier.

Then again, I doubt five of the people who posted here ( guess who ) have played him competitively or even seen him played competitively.

Mewtwo is a cool character, but definitely substandard.

Browny

Smash Hater
How is this piece of **** not closed?

Anyway, in case you haven't realized Mewtwo is kind of F Tier.

Then again, I doubt five of the people who posted here ( guess who ) have played him competitively or even seen him played competitively.

Mewtwo is a cool character, but definitely substandard.

Browny

Smash Hater
Youre right, instead ill point out the fact that you would not have been old enough to enter any tournaments, or even be aware of melee competitively throughout its ENTIRE lifetime.

If youve got nothing decent to say in this thread, let it go.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
Did we say it was false? I have no recollection of anyone saying so anywhere in the thread, or the boards, for that matter.:applejack:

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Obnoxiousness in no way falsifies my statements.
But what you said matters not to this user clearly. Silly competitive players, thinking everyone CARES about tiers.

The lad wants to be Mewtwo, end of story.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Youre right, instead ill point out the fact that you would not have been old enough to enter any tournaments, or even be aware of melee competitively throughout its ENTIRE lifetime.

If youve got nothing decent to say in this thread, let it go.
Oh, I really get it now. My age defines my opinion. So, I guess Mewtwo is a god and Fox sucks **** because that's the way **** works.

But what you said matters not to this user clearly. Silly competitive players, thinking everyone CARES about tiers.

The lad wants to be Mewtwo, end of story.
I don't think tiers matter either. I mean, Ganon just ***** MK, amiright?

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord

alex6309

Smash Ace
NNID
Dr.Dom
>.> In my opinion still a better pokemon than lucario or jiggs though lucario is the ONLY fighting type in ssb series as of now and jiggs is a underpowered kirby clone.In my opinion Mewtwo the most unique pokemon because Lucario Was built off of Mewtwo. Any ways wasnt Mewtwo planned for brawl but they didnt have time for him so he wasnt finshed BUT he still has in game data(UNUSED DATA).

EDIT: Oh yeah Ganon does **** MK. I ***** MK with ganon, I two stocked him, only took 40% DMG, Items were off, and I was on Frigate Orphean.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
Oh, I really get it now. My age defines my opinion. So, I guess Mewtwo is a god and Fox sucks **** because that's the way **** works.

I don't think tiers matter either. I mean, Ganon just ***** MK, amiright?
I don't see how you can completely miss the point I made. You must be pretty young.

Tiers only matter to competitive players. the other 98% of Smash players don't care. CLEARLY, this guy is a casual who just wants to play as Mewtwo.

EDIT: Oh yeah Ganon does **** MK. I ***** MK with ganon, I two stocked him, only took 40% DMG, Items were off, and I was on Frigate Orphean.
My point exactly.

Although you shouldn't bother replying because I doubt you'll understand.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
You're a Zelda main. I don't get why you don't get the fact you're being blinded by your own bias.

It may not matter for people that play for the lulz, but to every one else, IT'S IMPORTANT ****.

Shorts

Zef Side
Premium
3DS FC
3136-6583-3704
You're a Zelda main. I don't get why you don't get the fact you're being blinded by your own bias.

It may not matter for people that play for the lulz, but to every one else, IT'S IMPORTANT ****.
You clearly have a warped sense of competitive to casual ratio.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
There is no way to have a warped sense of it, although "competitive" has drastic changes in definiton from game to game.

( Melee ) Non-competitives - none exist. Melee players appreciate its depth and enjoy it, but in a much more serious way.

Brawl casuals are just, " Well, the ****'s fun you know, it isn't balanced and all you can do is play campy, but who cares?"

Brawl pros: just out there to win some money.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
There is no way to have a warped sense of it, although "competitive" has drastic changes in definiton from game to game.

( Melee ) Non-competitives - none exist. Melee players appreciate its depth and enjoy it, but in a much more serious way.

Brawl casuals are just, " Well, the ****'s fun you know, it isn't balanced and all you can do is play campy, but who cares?"

Brawl pros: just out there to win some money.
I know a lot of friends and people who would disagree with this.

Browny

Smash Hater
Spoken from a large amount of experience, no doubt.

LOL. You have no idea what you're talking about.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
My Brawl opinion is solid. It lacks depth and diversity in playstyles, and attracts those that that wanted exactly what Sakurai made-a game that brings shame to the fighter genre, to which it mocks and can never belong in.

It's a ****ing party game. It's all about items and **** and lulz matches. It has many more flaws than just combat, and can't be taken seriously.

alex6309

Smash Ace
NNID
Dr.Dom
I know a lot of friends and people who would disagree with this.
Thank you! I know some people who would disagree with that too!

Brawl may not be hardcore but you can still play competetivly and casually and it is constanly being hated on for no reason. I'll go on later about this.

FoxBlaze71

Smash Lord
Brawl is pitiful. It's an item and FFA oriented party game with no technical pillars on which with to be a great fighting game. Brawl fans are just lucky their game will have a quick and painless death, no matter how bad SBB4 is.

By the time SSB4 is around, Brawl will just end up a piece of **** rotting in the sun, just as 64 did.

Zatchiel

a little slice of heaven 🍰
NNID
Zatchiel
Switch FC
SW-0915-4119-3504
I can't stop laughing enough to type a coherent reply.:applejack:

alex6309

Smash Ace
NNID
Dr.Dom
Not to argue but you're stating opinions or misleading information you don't need to hate brawl because it isn't a 100% Melee clone. It's a great game and it's fun it can appeal to both groups better than melee.Brawl has more characters, stages, music, longer adventure more mini games,online(I KNOW!!!),ect,ect,ect...

Smash 64 isn't a peice a S--- rotting in the sun now your just trolling...
Are you trolling?
It's fun and is original, great stages(Pipes FTW) and holds a special place in alot of peoples "hearts".

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom