• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo Video!

lavagolem123

Smash Journeyman
Well, my dad wanted me to remove all of my smash videos from the computer, so I decided to make a combo video out of them. After going through the tedious methods of Movie Maker, I came out with this. It's nothing THAT impressive, so don't expect the best video ever. Besides, I couldn't even use some of my best footage since MM kept crashing T_T

Hope you enjoy.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5_4rc7dSYk

I doubt it that I'll upload it somewhere for downloading purposes, unless of course there are several requests.

metroid1117

Smash Master
Your Mewtwo is pretty good; the only thing I didn't like about the video was that some of the segments were not needed. Good video, though.

DaBearX

Smash Journeyman
I thought it was pretty entertaining, a couple scenes were unneccessary yeah, but I really liked the double uair on link 1:15 and the "Ball of Hate"--or whatever its called-- move to the edge at 2:57. Your use of the forward b is interesting, ive never really been able to use it in a way where I dont get punished. Good stuff.

SipherothXIII

Smash Apprentice
Hey, where did u get the original Japanese Mewtwo Strikes Back video? It's really good quality. I have it on a crappy low quality VHS only. Do u possibly have links to the entire movie? Maybe a Fansub even. I hate the 4kids ****.

Top Bottom