• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo tournament results?

Sonicninja115

Experiment. Innovate. Improve.
Finished putting a tier list together and I have trouble placing Mewtwo. He is a glass canon character and his weaknesses are severe but he's got some good killing power. That being said he's probably the easiest character to kill in the game for being huge aswell as balloon weight.

I am looking for tournament results for Mewtwo, good or bad. I have only found two notable Mewtwo placements, one being a Grand Finals placement for a Texas Monthly (http://smashboards.com/threads/offi...ston-tx-4-25-2015-mewtwo-breaks-top-3.400708/) and another slightly less substantial result of a Japanese player getting 3rd Place with Mewtwo being their 3rd character choice.
Their are a couple of others, Raynoire places respectfully and Rich Brown picked up Mewtwo. Rich Brown goes to Fire&Dice I think, and Raynoire has a couple of videos in the video thread.

Top Bottom