• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo Rumors?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bdk01

Smash Rookie
I have heard about Mewtwo making a return in Project M, and if this is an overdone question, I am sorry.

Source: (Youtube rumors in the comments, not a credible source, but enough to raise my question.)

:150:

Regards,
bdk01

Raccoon Chuck

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3437-3568-6776
It's an overdone question. New characters would only appear if they can be added seamlessly, without the replacement of another character. As of now, it can't be done. Trust me, if there's a method that works in the near to not-so-near future, the Project M team would be as hype as anyone else. You can look in the FAQ thread for the official statement on the matter.

Shadic

Alakadoof?
NNID
Shadoof
It's an overdone question. New characters would only appear if they can be added seamlessly, without the replacement of another character. As of now, it can't be done. Trust me, if there's a method that works in the near to not-so-near future, the Project M team would be as hype as anyone else. You can look in the FAQ thread for the official statement on the matter.
Bam. Thanks for making my job easier. :p

Tero.

Smash Champion
Being a Mod in the PM boards must be very exhausting...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom