• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo no sound effects? (3.6, Wii, homebrew)

jackal27

Smash Journeyman
So this is a weird one. I have a Project M custom build, so I didn't think that this should go in Bug Report, but maybe it should. The thing is though, with all the music, skins, and stages I've modded, I have never ONCE touched the sound effects. However, this problem keeps coming up.

Eventually, Mewtwo just stops having any sound effects. He doesn't make his Game Boy noise when he spawns, his taunts and attacks are silent, even his victory poses at the end of the match make no sound what so ever.

The one way I have found to fix this is to removed everything from my SD card, format it, and then reinstall. However, eventually the problem comes back from whatever reason! This is the only character I have this issue with. Does anyone have any ideas on what causes this or how it could be fixed?

Clef

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
0061-2000-5327
I have the exact same issue, plus another one with the electric hitstun sound effect. Whenever an electric-type attack lands (Shine, Falco's laser, Pikachu's fair to name a few) it makes like a glitchy version of the sfx of electric attacks.

Top Bottom