• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo infininte on Greninja

Mr_Klick

Smash Rookie
NNID
mrormissshiek
3DS FC
3523-2417-7451
The other day I was playing online with Mewtwo on my 3DS and I came against a Greninja player (Who was terrible) and at one point he fell right in front of me and I started to up-tilt him and it seemed like he couldn't get out so I continued until I got to the edge and then used a shadow ball to finish him off. I've tested this in training against Greninja and it's a infinite all the way up to 72% then they just get flung out of the up-tilts. So far I've only use it against Greninja and used the CPU behavior options only and what it seems like is a infinite! I plan on testing the characters and when they can get out of it. Also if this isn't a infinite then please do tell me! Please help with testing on other characters and put down the information down below I also will be posting information on this topic! Also is there any way of taking replays off of my 3DS to my computer without a screen recorder?

Aninymouse

3DS Surfer
3DS FC
3540-0120-0225
From reading other threads, it depends on DI. If they DI certain directions, they'll get out of the string.

Mr_Klick

Smash Rookie
NNID
mrormissshiek
3DS FC
3523-2417-7451
okay so I need to test with friends so that we can have some DI. Thanks!

DrRiceBoy

Smash Lord
NNID
ricesenpai
3DS FC
4699-6411-5910
Ok, I was FINALLY able to get some time in the lab today (about 2 hours), here's some of the things I "found out".

I am fairly certain both D-Tilt and U-Tilt have 4 different hitboxes. For now I will call them Trunk Sourspot, Trunk Sweetspot, Tipper Sourspot and Tipper Sweetspot. I think I now know what to follow each hitbox with when I hit confirm.

Both D-Tilt and U-Tilt Tipper Sourspot can't be followed up, knocks them really far in a horizontal trajectory. This is the one you should be spacing with as it's a disjointed hitbox.

U-Tilt Trunk Sourspot is a true combo into U-Smash at all %s. It's godly.

One of the 2 remaining U-Tilt hitboxes should be followed up with another U-Tilt or an N-Air at almost all %s. The other U-Tilt hitbox is a true combo into both N-Air and B-Air at basically all relevant %s anyways but I find B-Air to be muuuch better as it sets them up perfectly to allow you to do a wall of pain afterwards.
Relevant information from the moveset thread. Not sure if he mentioned it was an infinite.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
As has been said, this is an infinite on all fast fallers but it depends on how they DI. If they DI towards you then they are knocked to your back or upwards.

So once people learn the proper DI, it stops being an infinite.

Last edited:
Top Bottom