• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo FrameData - Smash 4 (WIP)

YourFaithfulStudent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PortalSage51
The main reason(s) why this charts is not 100% complete is because Mastercore2 is not updated to 1.0.6 patch yet. But i know once thats up i will be hard at work to finish this chart as soon as possible!
Enjoy!

I want to give a huge thank you to Big O for helping me understand frame data
and Brickbox, for streamlining the frame charts. (the one im using from there Dk Framedata)
DK Framedata Samsh4 BigO

Start -

Attacking frames in yellow, Total frames in purple, Invincibility Frames in green, super armor blue and windboxes in orange Opponent stun/freeze frames Pink.

If you see an xx, it's just a placeholder value to be filled in later. Any number marked with a question mark I haven't tested too thoroughly or at all.

Definitions
  1. "Active frames" tell you when the move does it's job. If a move hits multiple times, each hit will be separated by a comma.
  2. The number in "Total frames" essentially tells you how long it takes to complete the move. You can act freely starting from the next frame.
  3. "Effective Shieldstun" Is a attacking hit on the opponents shield. How many frames after they unblock until you can move.
  4. "Notes" are additional information
  5. Landing Lag
  6. Auto-Cancel Frames
The game moves in 60 frames per second. 1/60th is a frame

Ground Moves

Jab(s)
Move |Active On | Total Frames | Effective Shieldstun | Notes
Jab 1 | 6-?? | 24 | 1 |
Jab 2 | 8-?? | 71 | 2 | Ended as soon as possible
Jab Com | 6-?? | 86 | 1,2 | Ended as soon as possible
Grab(s)
Grab | 7-?? | 35 | Unblockable |
DashGrab | 9-?? | 42 | Unblockable |
PivotGrab | 11-?? | 40 | Unblockable |
Tilt(s)
Ftilt-Side | 10-?? | 35 | 3 |
Ftilt-Up |
Ftilt-Down |
Utilt | 8-?? | 29 | 1 |
Dtilt | 6-?? | 20 | 2 |
Smash(s)
Fsmash | 19-?? | 52 | 3 |
Usmash | 11-?? | 73 | 1 |
Dsmash | 21-?? | 43 | 4 |
Dash Attack
Dash Attack | 10-?? | 38 | 3 | (will find the sour frames)

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aerials
Move |Active On | Total Frames | Landing Lag | Auto-Cancel Frames | Effective Shieldstun | Notes
Nair | 6-?? | 45 | 20 | ?? | Need to find |
Fair | 7-?? | 37 | 18 | ?? | 4 |
Bair | 12-?? | 38 | 21 | ?? | 3 |
Uair | 10-?? | 40 | 16 | ?? | 4 |
Dair | 15-?? | 45 | 22 | ?? | 0 |

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Specials

Attack(s)
Neutral B (Small)| 23-hit | 48 | 4 | Jab Lock
Neutral B (Big)| 23-hit | 48 | 21 |
Side B | 12-?? | 45 | Unblockable | Stun lasts 24 frames
Down B | 16-?? | 48 | 4 | Stun last ?? frames
Recovery
Move | Active On | Total Frames | Landing Lag | Note
Up B | ?? | 42 | 30 |
Natural B Charge(s)
Move | Total Frames | Note
Full Charge | 138 |
Small Charge | ?? |

Ledge Data
Move | Active On | Total Frames | Effective Shieldstun | Note
Ledge Climb | 1-33 | 34 | Unblockable |
Ledge Roll | 2-28 | 49 | Unblockable |
Ledge Jump | 2-11 | 13 | Unblockable |
Ledge Attack | 1-16 | 55 | 1 |

Dodge Data
Move | Active On | Total Frames | Note
Spot Dodge | 2-15 | 24 |
Air Dodge | ?? | 31 |
F Roll | 5-14 | 29 |
B Roll | 4-13 | 29 |

Tech Data
Ground Tech | | |
Tech Roll | | |

Trip Data
Trip GetUp | | |
Trip F-Roll | | |
Trip B-Roll | | |

Last edited:

Comet7

Smash Lord
NNID
Comet7
yay, real frame data.

sm4sh's pitifully low shield stun is funny.

oh nevermind there were other threads...

actually this has grab data

Last edited:

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
Can your frame data tell me the duration of a confusion reflect? I'm still looking for that. Inquiring minds want to know. I feel like it lasts over at least a second which in frame data is really long.

YourFaithfulStudent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PortalSage51
Can your frame data tell me the duration of a confusion reflect? I'm still looking for that. Inquiring minds want to know. I feel like it lasts over at least a second which in frame data is really long.
im look right now

Ok that was an awesome question! (ima add it in the data) its 37 frames on confusion
now to the reflect.

Opponent can get out of reflect in 24 frames
i have added both info in the "note" section(s)

Last edited:

CyberHyperPhoenix

"Download Complete."
Theres some people that like to know the small stuff. and total frame is not small, thats important **** bruh.
...I don't think you quite understand what I meant.

I know there's people who want to know the small stuff, all I am saying is why add aerials and stuff like that when it can be contributed to the already stickied thread?

Doesn't matter anyway, the information is consistent across the board, so its all good.

If we are talking in total frames, then its just under 2 seconds.

Last edited:

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
60 frames are 1 second in HD games.

Why are all the frame data threads inconsistent with each other?

im look right now

Ok that was an awesome question! (ima add it in the data) its 37 frames on confusion
now to the reflect.

Opponent can get out of reflect in 24 frames
i have added both info in the "note" section(s)
are you 100% sure of this? Like 110%?

The opponent lasts 24 frames before being able to move? How long does confusion last in total and what frame does it hit on? I guess I'll look in your chart.

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
Well I know the reflect duration is at least a second long off of one confusion. Or close to one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBj8jfw5luI

I'm not asking how many frames is Confusion the special attack itself but once you successfully reflect an attack how long is that reflecting hitbox out there.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
Well I know the reflect duration is at least a second long off of one confusion. Or close to one.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gBj8jfw5luI

I'm not asking how many frames is Confusion the special attack itself but once you successfully reflect an attack how long is that reflecting hitbox out there.
Does the Confusion hitbox linger after connecting? Can confusion reflect more than one projectile/opponent? Or do you mean how much lag there is after reflecting?

...Oh woops lol, I was thinking of something else :p

Also, this apparently has the right frames on it....
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet...wju2Vq5a4irDPLvwfxuOKVGxk/edit#gid=1937605207
It's inconsistent with this thread on various moves though.

Who made that sheet?

Last edited:

YourFaithfulStudent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PortalSage51
once you successfully reflect an attack.
OH the "active frames" is what your looking for. like i said in the post,
we have to wait for Mastercore2 to update to 1.0.6 for us to get an exact "active frames".

i could do it rough for you (it wont be exact so you might not want it lol) or we could just wait for mastercore.

Last edited:

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
Does the Confusion hitbox linger after connecting?
The hitbox seems to linger for a while. I just want to know how long it lingers. The 2nd confusion I threw out didn't matter. The Shadow Ball was already going the other way before it would have connected.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
The hitbox seems to linger for a while. I just want to know how long it lingers. The 2nd confusion I threw out didn't matter. The Shadow Ball was already going the other way before it would have connected.
So you reflected 2 projectiles with 1 confusion? Actually I think I did so too against a Fox now that I think about it, not 100% sure though.

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
So you reflected 2 projectiles with 1 confusion? Actually I think I did so too against a Fox now that I think about it, not 100% sure though.
In that link I have in a post in this topic I reflected the same Shadowball TWICE with "one" Confusion. So the box might linger. Although I can test the multiple projectiles right now with Fox's laser.

Chiroz

Tier Lists? Foolish...
NNID
Zykrex
In that link I have in a post in this topic I reflected the same Shadowball TWICE with "one" Confusion. So the box might linger. Although I can test the multiple projectiles right now with Fox's laser.
It would be interesting to test if you can also hit multiple opponents and also it would be interesting to test if you can hit an opponent AND reflect a projectile with one Confusion (and the other way around). This might come in handy for doubles

MagiusNecros

Smash Master
It would be interesting to test if you can also hit multiple opponents and also it would be interesting to test if you can hit an opponent AND reflect a projectile with one Confusion (and the other way around). This might come in handy for doubles
Tested and I have found the moment it comes out you can can get 2-3 reflects if bombarded with projectiles. And it can work on big projectiles until the multiplier ratio is exceeded. In another topic we know Mewtwo's confusion has a 1.4 multiplier.

For reference I could reflect 2-3 of Fox's lasers.

And double reflect a Full Shadow Ball at midrange from Palutena's reflect.

Lavani

Indigo Destiny
Yeesh, people weren't kidding about his rolls being terrible.

What's the stun given for Disable apply to, 0% opponent that isn't mashing? The stun duration increases with damage and can be reduced by mashing. Surprised the move has so much shieldstun too.

Not sure if you're planning on noting anything regarding priority, but dsmash is transcendent.

Good thread! Tables are love.

YourFaithfulStudent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PortalSage51
Good thread! Tables are love.
thank you friend!

The stun duration increases with damage and can be reduced by mashing.
It's the fastest time i could mash out of it on 0%. (i will try more later tonight to get out of it faster, i think i can)
and i'm thinking of doing it in intervals of 20% up to 200%

This is the best I could come up with. in all truth, i don't know how to collect data that you can mash out of lol.
This will be a first time for me.

Wait, how'd you get intan beginning on F4 for airdodge? It avoids Mario's F2 jab if input on the same frame.

YourFaithfulStudent

Smash Apprentice
NNID
PortalSage51
Wait, how'd you get intan beginning on F4 for airdodge? It avoids Mario's F2 jab if input on the same frame.
Just tested Mario's jab and your right. Huge miscalculation on my part!
im going to leave it "??" for now until i have time later tonight to have it 100%. (have to go to my cousin's birthday :/)

Last edited:
Top Bottom