• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Mewtwo at first.

MagicJosh

Smash Apprentice
Lets face it only mewtwo mains have any real power with him, however mewtwo also has one key thing that makes him even awesomer, Mewtwo was the PERFECT character to use against noobs. His B moves were perfectly setup for comboing and disencouraging new players who tried melee. Wether you main another character or not, his abilities just scream own.

They charge you, you teleport.
They shoot a projectile, you confusion it.
They let their guard down, you hypnotize them.
They keep a distance, you shadow ball them.

Mewtwo's attacks can be predictable, but try telling that to the guy who just got shadow balled in the face. It might just be me, but I love his attacks they might not be the best, but they sure as hello kitty are fun.

Wayland

Smash Journeyman
Noob falco counters this so hard.

Falco charges, you teleport, nobody wins, but you're lagging. If he's better than most noobs, you get fsmashed.

Falco shoots lasers, you confusion it. It goes back, and doesn't hit falco. While you are lagging, you get hit by more lasers.

They let their guard down, you hypnotize them. (orly?) it's all shield, laser, roll, and fmsmash for n00b falcos. Good luck hypnotizing at all.

They keep a distance, you try to shadow ball. Of course, he's still lasering you.

All I'm saying is, there are way better "n00b crusher" charachters. the biggest just might be Gannondorf, but that's a story for another board.

bb.

Smash Apprentice
you guys both suck

guy #1 for sayin only mewtwo MAINS are good

guy #2 for not beating falco's with mewtwo

MagicJosh

Smash Apprentice
ouch man, well you do have a good point with falco, i just like mewtwo a lot, even if he isn't my main.

Insane-Contrast

Smash Apprentice
Mewtwo is fun to play against someone who has never played a good mewtwo player.
What makes him look good is his attack animations. But having him as your no 1 is a little strange unless you're casual.

MagicJosh

Smash Apprentice
I just want to point out that i did NOT say he was the BEST noob pwning character, I said He was Perfect and fun to use.

Top Bottom